THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOKS!
Without the support of readers like you, writers like me would not be able to write more books.
Buying books is the best way to support an author, but there are several other things you can do to help an author without spending any money.
- Review the book on Amazon, Goodreads or anywhere the book is sold. Writing a review, especially if you have never written one, can be a difficult task. Most importantly, be honest. Then write a meaningful review, beyond “I loved it!” or “I didn’t like it.”, explain why the book caught your attention. If you are not sure how to phrase your comments look at other reviews for ideas.
- Follow the author on social media.
- Post about the book online.
- Tell a friend (or 20) about the book.
- Ask your local library to add the book to their collection.
I LOVE TO HEAR FROM READERS!
Send me an email (see BELOW):
- with comments (good or bad) about my books and what you want to see more of in upcoming novels.
- would you like to be on my email list and receive newsletters (about three times a year) telling you what is exciting in my writing world and giving you special behind the scenes stories from my books?
- would you like me to do a reading or teach a class? (see EDUCATORS for more information)